2023 Parent Payments & Booklists
Dromana Primary School is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning and we would like to advise you of Dromana Primary School’s voluntary financial contributions for 2023.
Your support has allowed us to:
- Enrich our curriculum with a very extensive range of specialist subjects, including PE, the Arts (Performing and Visual), Japanese and Coding/Robotics
- Invest in class sets of books and readers that reflect the current interests and passions of our students
- Provide hands-on Numeracy resources that allow classroom teachers to deliver the program to the highest standard
- Implement School Wide Positive Behaviour programs and lunchtime clubs such as the choir, bike club and origami club
- Offer a strong wellbeing program, supported by a number of external health and welfare providers
- Engage a school Chaplain to provide counselling to students where needed
- Maintain and develop school grounds to offer a range of options for students to explore
- Invest in ICT resources, including class sets of devices
- Offer First Aid for all students
Parent Payment Arrangements
Stationery & Textbooks
Dromana Primary School recommends you purchase supplies for your child to individually own and use from Campion Education.
Orders may be completed online at www.campion.com.au, using the code specified on your booklist. Please refer to the below flyer for more instructions on how to complete your order.